With the combination of E-Cell and Ionics EDI technology, GE Water & Process Technologies is leading the way for Electrodeionization (EDI). Our E-Cell Standard Systems with MK-3 stacks are designed for reliable, long-term trouble free operation, with straightforward control.
With the combination of E-Cell and Ionics EDIÂ technology, SuezÂ Water & Process Technologies isÂ leading the way for Electrodeionization (EDI). OurÂ E-Cell Standard Systems with MK-3 stacks areÂ designed for reliable, long-term trouble freeÂ operation, with straightforward control.
- MK-3 E-Cell stacks allow for a simplified systemÂ design, removing the need for concentrateÂ recirculation as well as brine injection.
- MK-3 E-Cell stackâ€™s low energy design reducesÂ electrical requirements and operating costs.
- MK-3 E-Cell stacks are hard piped directly toÂ the system.
- Concentrate flow is in the opposite direction toÂ the Dilute flow, thus allowing systems to operateÂ at higher hardness concentrations forÂ longer periods of time.
- Basic and Premium models available
- GE Fanuc Micro PLC & 6â€ color Quick PanelÂ HMI
- Automatic Outlet Divert Valve
- Full Owners Operation & Maintenance Manual,Â Factory Acceptance Test results and StackÂ Performance Test results